Performs clerical duties and provides direct and indirect patient care in a professional manner under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse. Functions include a variety of basic patient care functions specific to the specialty unit where assigned.
- High school diploma.
- 6-12 months' experience in an acute care setting
- CPR certification required.
- CNA or EMT/paramedic required.
- EMT preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.
Other Clinical Professional
Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Nov 20, 2012, 7:08:21 PM
Adventist Health System - 2 years ago
The hospitals of Adventist Midwest Health do more than care for our patients’ physical needs. With a mission of “Extending the...