Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group . With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTAudiology/Speech Pathology Department
Help maintain and advance our status as the premier healthcare delivery system in the region as you direct, supervise, evaluate and provide speech therapy to pediatric and adult patients based on prescribed plan of treatment by physician. Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and establish patient goals based on current speech/language abilities
- Performing diagnostic tests to assess receptive and expressive language skills and voice and swallowing abilities
- Instructing staff in the care of patients regarding the speech therapy program
- Coordinating speech therapy services, and ensuring continuity of care is maintained
- Preparing written evaluations and discharge summaries
- Providing written instructions for home care providers
- Overseeing other related functions as needed
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - 19 months ago
Summit Medical Group is the largest and oldest physician-owned multispecialty practice in New Jersey. In addition to its 250,000-square-foot...