SPORTS SALES MANAGER – KGMZ
The KGMZ and Sports Play by Play Sales Manager oversees the sales efforts for KGMZ Radio/Digital and the play by play for Oakland A’s, Oakland Raiders, and San Jose Sharks.
- Provide leadership to station’s local sales efforts by giving direction, training and feedback to sales staff.
- Assist all account executives in maintaining, prospecting and developing local agency and new business dollars to assure annually established sales goals are met.
- Hone relationships with high level decision makers, clients and prospects.
- Manage play by play inventory and assets.
- Work with team partner representatives to generate sales opportunities.
- Plan and execute a year round sports play by play strategy including play by play, team rollouts, presentations and sales packages 6 months prior to game opening day.
- Develop and implement a sales plan that will meet revenue goals with emphasis on new business, both local direct and local agency.
- Work closely with KGMZ Program Director on sales opportunities.
- Live and breathe sports!
- 10 years of broadcast sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Possess highly developed training and coaching skills including strong skills in organization, delegating, training, interviewing and motivating sales people.
- Demonstrate high energy level and aggressive attitude toward sales, sales training and education, and client relations.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with everyone with whom they must interact during the performance of assigned job responsibilities.
- Handle stress, work under pressure and willing to work some irregular hours.
- Possess valid driver’s license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing the company to serious liability risk.
Entercom San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Entercom Communications Corp. - 10 months ago