- Job Type
- Positions Available
- Job Responsibilities
- Work with development and systems engineering team to design, document, and execute tests for Web Application server.
- Work with development team and Product Owner to review requirements
- Define, develop, debug, document and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business/technical requirements and system designs
- Prepare and execute both manual and automated test scripts, document test results and revise test cases and scripts as needed
- Report and track discrepancies between requirements and software solutions
- Work with team members to interpret test results and devise solutions to remedy issues
- 5-7 years prior experience in software testing, automation and/or SQA
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – Ability to document test cases, test harnesses, coding principles & standards.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP is a must.
- Experience in Diameter testing is preferred
- Experience in Performance testing using Ixia IxLoad, Spirent, ab/nginx is required
- Experience with Scripting languages like Python, Perl, tcl, shell scripting.
- Have worked with Debian, Linux OSs
- Exposure to Data Path testing is a plus.
- Ability to automate using automation frame work and scripting language is a must.
GlobalLogic, Inc. - 17 months ago