The SQL/.NET Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. This individual will support and/or install software applications and components. He or she will work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow. The selected candidate will perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to design solutions for the application environment. The SQL/.NET Developer will be responsible for problem-solving and resolving issues logically and independently.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Extensive experience with .NET 2.0 and 3.5, VB.NET, Windows Forms
- Experience with the Java platform
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in: C#, ASP.NET, SQL 2005/2008
- SharePoint development experience strongly preferred
- Laboratory or health care exposure strongly preferred
Aegis Sciences Corporation - 2 years ago