SQL Database/C# Developer
The Database Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing various SQL related projects. This individual fits well in a team environment and has excellent communication skills. The Database Developer’s role is to strategically design and implement data driven processes across the organization, while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- Define system requirements by consulting data administrators and system users about the types of information needed
- Determine how data should be organized, who should have access to different data and how it should be displayed
- Design and develop data models and database architecture
- Consult with others to assess the system performance and make modifications as required
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
- Write, update, and maintain data processes to handle specific jobs such as tracking, reporting, and ETL