MGW05- MEC Competitive Research
MEC - New York, NY
Junior SQL Programmer:
Summary: The candidate will play a key role in the work of the Analytics & Insight team by developing and maintaining client databases. Additional roles will require skill in reporting, ETL, working with SQL Server databases as well as the ability to work with non-technical constituents.
- Data Modeling
- Transact SQL
- Experience working with Star Schema
- MS Office
- Ability to propose solutions to technical problems to non-technical people
- Background in handling advertising data a plus
- Maintaining and updating databases that provide data for dashboards on an ongoing basis
- Be able to expand the scope of the database both in terms of types of data and range of projects served
- Liaise internally with all project teams and IT department to further develop best practice procedures and provide custom solutions
- 1-3 years of professional experience required
- Media/Marketing experience preferred
- digital data experience a plus
We deliver value by creating, implementing and measuring communication solutions that actively engage people with brands.
Media planning and buying ~ Digital media ~ Search ~ Performance marketing ~ Social media ~ Analytics & insight ~ Sport, Entertainment & Cause ~ Multi-cultural ~ Content ~ Retail ~ Integrated planning
Our 4,000 highly talented and motivated people work with domestic and international clients in 84 countries. We are a founding partner of GroupM.
To find out more, visit us at www.mecglobal.com