A top company in San Antonio is looking for a SQL Server Administrator/DBA to join their team for a 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity.
Provide Windows, MSSQL, and infrastructure systems engineering, implementation, administration and troubleshooting expertise in support of DoD Remedy application. This position will be an expert at both Windows and MSSQL database administration and will take direction from the Remedy Operations Manager.
- 5-plus years experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting on enterprise-level systems.
- Windows group policy administration.
- The role requires practical/ hands-on experience hardening servers and vulnerability reporting via DoD processes and systems.
- Candidate must meet DoD 8570 requirements (Security+ certification)
- Maintain system performance and availability
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of multiple servers running Windows Server 2008, MSSQL Server 2005 /2008, VMware, Apache and related supporting applications
- Gain SME expertise in all hardware and software components of the Remedy architecture
- Works as part of the Remedy Operations team and provides leadership and guidance to Remedy System Administrators
- Daily work is performed at customer site
- Follows DoD/Services/Customer policies and procedures wherever applicable in daily activities
- May be called and must be responsive after-hours for emergent critical issues
Experis - 2 years ago
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope,...