RESOURCE : SQL Server Administrator
LOCATION : New York City
JOB TYPE : Contract
DURATION : 3+ months
HOURS : Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM
RATE : $45-$50/hour based on experience
START : Immediate
- Solid background maintaining and troubleshooting SQL Server-(THIS IS NOT A DBA!)
- Background supporting Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 knowledge
- Application Experience to install and update apps on servers, copy files, work with .exe files, etc...
- SQL experience- someone who can do basic administration without accidentally crashing the program, do basic troubleshooting, backups
- If the admin can do SharePoint administration, that would be a bonus but it is not a requirement.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity, please forward an updated Word resume to Laura: email@example.com.
- Must have a clean criminal background!
- Must have 5+ years minimum experience with the following:
- Solid background maintaining and troubleshooting SQL Servers!!!!
- Background working with Server 2003/2008
- Any SharePoint experience is a plus
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Recruiting Account Manager
Since 1996, SmartSource has been a leader in providing IT technical staffing solutions for short and long term projects, staff augmentation, and direct hire positions. SmartSource partners with original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, hardware VARS, computer service companies and independent IT firms. Many of our partners rely heavily on our variable workforce model for satisfying their IT talent needs.