About the role
We are seeking a skilled .NET Developer with experience in UI to work onsite with our customer, the leader global investment banking firm. This is a challenging project where the ideal candidate will develop, create and suggest new improvements for the development & design of our customer's apps.
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle, including research, prototyping, detailed design, development, technical documentation, and defect fixing
- Adhere to team design and development standards
- Collaborate with the wider team on design and code reviews
- BS in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years in .NET, C# development: MVC, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Mocking, servicios SOAP y REST.
- At least 3 years of UI experience: Understanding of closure management, doctypes, event capture/bubbling, scopes.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design, including design patterns and dependency injection
- Strong team orientation and communication skills
- Experience in agile development environments (i.e. scrum).