About the role
At Globant we are currently looking for a front-end XAML/WPF Developer to join our team, to work onsite at one of the major companies in the banking/financial industry.
The person in this role will be responsible of succesfully implementing designs provided by the UX designers into de XAML language working closely with interaction and visual designers as well as application developers. He/she will handle communication being an ambassador for the UX team to development teams in our customer’s ongoing projects
- Proficient in XAML, Blend, .NET, WPF/C# with an understanding of visual design tools from the Adobe Suite (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop) and the Microsoft suite (Expression Blend, Expression Design).
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, MVVM Design Patterns, Web services and be adept at developing custom reusable controls, UI frameworks and libraries for use across multiple projects.
- Experience creating or implementing custom controls, visual designs and/or themes (desired)
Globant is the Latin American leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. For us, that means we are the place where the best engineers team up with art design studios and innovation labs to deliver a superb user experience.
In only 9 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 2,500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, JWT, Zynga, and Google, among several others
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others
We offer a deep understanding on how technology brings competitive advantages to our customers. The game is still about engineering, but it is also about art and design, social networks, and innovation, and Globant is focused on scaling all these dimensions. Globant is the place where Engineering, Design and Innovation meet scale.