Job Summary |
Ensure the integrity of the Sales and F&I Solution accounting information by compiling, verifying, entering, and reconciling transactions applicable to the Sales and F&I Solution business and obtain cross-departmental information necessary for the monthly closing process. Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting package and analysis of P&L variances, as well as the forecasting and budgeting processes, and completing other projects as assigned. This position also supports the Lender Solutions team on accounting, forecasting and budgeting for the credit application and lender eContracting revenue, costs, and projects. Works under minimal supervision, supporting the accounting function in accordance with accounting principles and organization guidelines. ~
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries into accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Prepares standard and specialized Sales and F&I financial reports (e.g. income statements, team member counts, CapEx activity, monthly revenue flash, monthly closing reports) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements. This includes support for the Lender Solutions reporting as well.
- Prepares analysis and commentary of monthly and YTD actual and budget variances for the monthly Sales and F&I income statement, team member, and CapEx reporting, and actual variances to the mid-month and end of month revenue flash. This includes support for the Lender Solutions reporting as well.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly financial forecasting related to the Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Strategic Plan outlooks. This includes support for the Lender Solutions reporting as well. Assist in compiling the annual budget for these Solution teams.
- Special projects as assigned and other research/support/data request tasks (verification of SR&A percentages, A/R reserves adequacy, lender volumes, receivables issues, monitoring of general accruals, etc.).
- Obtain support for validation of monthly R&R and other DMS providers rev share billings and/or install fees.
- Bachelors degree in accounting required
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Knows and applies GAAP and other regulatory compliance principles
- Familiarity with the budgeting process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- 3 to 5 years experience with accounting software, preferably SAP
- Independent, self-starter, organized, able to prioritize, quick learner, consistent and efficient.
- Ability to meet deadlines and process high volumes of work
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Communicate effectively with internal and external staff
- Analytical thinking and follow through to resolve discrepancies
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Supervisory experience is a plus