This position will focus on analyzing information, understanding process flows, identifying the root cause of problems and providing value-added recommendations for implementation to Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting and 3 years related work experience, or7 years equivalent business work experience.
•Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access).
•Continuous process improvement/Lean Six Sigma experience preferred.
•Excellent analytical skills and methodical in problem solving.
•Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities.
•Candidate with an MBA, CPA or CFA preferred.
•Candidate should be comfortable in navigating multiple systems and working with large amounts of information. Individual will be expected to provide executive management with key findings, recommendations and reports based on their analytics and research.
•Strong accounting and financial knowledge is necessary, with an understanding of collections desired.
SSC Financial Analyst will perform a variety of functions required to provide accurate and reliable financial information for the field and headquarters. Duties associated with this job position will include:
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify root-case and provide value-added recommendations for management.
- Skill to independently manage projects, create business cases/executive presentations and implement process changes.
- Talent to train others, manage the effectiveness of process controls and incorporate best practices.
- Comprehension of service level agreements, including the ability to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of vendors.
- Capacity to act as the subject matter expect over a variety of areas or functions within Ryder.
- Integration of lean six sigma principles into all aspect of their job.
- Aptitude to easily learn and comprehend Ryder’s general ledger, supporting systems and its business processes.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks required within the department.
Ryder - 12 months ago
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...