Business Title: STAFF ACCOUNTANT – GLOBAL TAX REPORTING
Reports to: Director, Global Tax Reporting
Office Location: Interpublic Corporate Offices, mid-town Manhattan
- Preparation of Hyperion Retrieves and large numbers of Excel-based spreadsheets to organize and sort data for quarterly and annual provision;
- Assisting with preparation of the US, Int’l, and Worldwide income tax provision;
- Assisting with preparation of the Tax Basis Balance Sheet for US Entities;
- Participation in process planning/improvement for WW Provision;
- Review of International Tax Provision Packages for numerous non-US entities;
- Support of research, planning and compliance functions – in particular, maintenance of details supporting various tax attributes;
- 1 to 3 years of public/private accounting experience with a 4 year degree in accounting (or a finance-related field)
- Must have exceptional Excel skills; ability to perform VLookups and other time-saving functions within the program when dealing with large volumes of data.
- Must have good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally. Must be comfortable to communicate via telephone and in person with a large number of agency personnel on a regular basis
- Must be process oriented. Problem solver, self-starter and finisher, highly organized. The person hired for the position must be able to provide support for an AD/Manager who would be responsible for certain objectives to be completed by a specified deadline.
- Must be a fluid individual; able to handle and manage change in a proactive way.
- Must have the ability to work well in groups via a collaboration method.
- Accountable personality who takes ownership for tasks/processes that he or she has been allocated.
- Experience with TaxStream is helpful
Information Security Responsibilities:
Access to proprietary systems.
Interpublic Group - 15 months ago