Provides, coordinates, supervises and responsibly directs the activities of various levels of assigned nurses and ancillary personnel in the provision of patient care utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Works under general supervision. Recognizes the need for teamwork and functions as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
This position is Full-time, Nights position --- either 11pm-11am or 1am-1pm.
Recent experience in ED preferred, but will consider strong Telemetry and ICU experience.
- Current Illinois RN license.
- 2-4 years relevent clinical nurse experience preferred. Previous hospital experience.
- CPR, ACLS, PALS certification required. ECRN, TNS, TNCC preferred.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
- Computer literate.
- Supervisory skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Staff / Associate
Apr 17, 2012
Adventist Health System - 22 months ago