STAFF RN CARDIOVASCULAR ICU IN NC - TDX9018ET
Staff Nurses needed for Cardiovascular ICU in Greenville, NC. Excellent compensation package includes relocation and sign on bonus. Salary based on experience.
The Cardiovascular ICU is a 24-bed unit, averaging 12-14 ICU patients with a 2:1 ratio, inside a state-of-the-art East Carolina Heart Institute. The unit operates in a "pod setting" with four beds in each pod. At times of high census, intermediate beds are
opened with a 4:1 ratio.
Primary patient populations include immediate post-op recovery of coronary artery bypass grafts, valve repair/replacements, robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery, aneurysm and endovascular grafts.
The unit offers flexible shift and scheduling options, training and education opportunities, and has a large emphasis on career development
- Deliver direct, quality patient care, utilizing a basic clinical skill level and knowledge base.
- Provide proficient, age specific, professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients in accordance with legal, hospital practice and departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practice, and as defined by the state of North Carolina.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Activities.
- Attend educational programs and staff orientation which promotes personal and professional development.
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to learn more, please send your resume as an MS Word attachment to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET. This is job TDX9018ET
- BSN or ADN, current NC RN license or active compact state licensure.
- CVICU/CTICU experience highly preferred, will also consider Surgical ICU experience from a Level 1 Trauma Center
- Experience with hemodynamic monitoring, ventilator
- mgt, IABP
- CCRN preferred