Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: The Store Director represents the face of the brand in the community, ensures that the highest standards of service excellence are followed, and that all business objectives are exceeded. As the cultural ambassador of the brand, the Store Director is accountable for ensuring that our cultural ethos is embraced and adhered to at all times.
· Is an ambassador of the Brand, exhibiting pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
· Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
· Foster an inspiring environment for engagement and learning that empowers people to realize their full potential and others to emerge as leaders.
· Embrace diversity and inclusiveness through our people, customer and brand.
· Acquire, retain and develop the best in class talent. Continuously networks and recruits to build talent database for external bench.
· Creates effective succession plans and conducts career pathing conversations with high potential employees to build internal bench strength.
· Assess strengths and opportunities of the team (Management, Sales, Support). Build appropriate development plans and hold the team accountable for exceeding goals (business and individual) by providing immediate ongoing feedback. Measure progress regularly and if necessary, build appropriate performance improvement plans if significant opportunities exist.
· Provide immediate "in the moment" feedback to all employees, through active floor presence and engagement with the customers and team members.
· Builds partnerships on all levels through effective communication (up/down/lateral) and engagement. Puts the good of the team above individual needs.
· Takes a proactive approach to self development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
· Create a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long term relationships through the conversion of walk-in customers into repeat clients.
· Fosters an environment where service excellence values are a top priority through training, 1 on 1 coaching, modeling appropriate selling behaviors and personal involvement with top clients.
· Solicits feedback from internal/external customers and creates action plans to change negative behaviors or enhance positive behaviors.
· Awareness and involvement with top clients.
· Ensure consistent presentation standards are met, through partnership, planning, and execution.
· Invests in team and self to ensure a true passion and respect for the brand is constant.
· Ensures store environments are consistently compelling and shopping experiences are inspirational through brand representations (as outlined in our values).
· Proactively assess and report business opportunities (profile and content) to merchants.
· Execution of Polo's initiatives, promotional strategies and programs assuring that they support RL sales, branding and business objectives.
· Surfaces local initiatives to build brand awareness, drive business and engage teams.
· Leverage tools and resources to exceed business objectives including but not limited to Annual Performance Goals.
· Proactively assess and report market demographics and psychographics to home office.
· Direct Reports include Department Managers and Operations Manager.
· Sales Professional Population of 28+
Sales Support Population of 20+
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...