Job Description Summary
Supervises Housekeeping Team Members and inspects guestrooms, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, elevators and lobbies by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Prints computer Housekeeping reports necessary to operate.
• Assists with clerical duties in the Housekeeping office when required.
• Assigns work to Housekeeping staff and trains Team Members in housekeeping duties.
• Inspects rooms and public areas.
• Updates the room status using the electronic telephone system and when necessary on the computer.
• Places missing items in guest rooms according to standards.
• Directs, trains and corrects Housekeeping Team Members according to established standards.
• Reports maintenance or equivalent problems to the Housekeeping office or the Facilities staff. Writes work orders when necessary.
• Handles Lost and Found items according to established procedure.
• Assists room attendants and housepersons when necessary.
• Places room out of order when necessary.
• Checks and counts linens and supplies.
• Assists with inventories.
• Investigates complaints regarding service and equipment in order to take corrective action.
• Communicates with other departments as needed.
• Uses the two-way radio system for communication with other supervisors and Team Members.
• Records inspection results on the Housekeeping Supervisor’s Report.
• Turn in by the end of the shift all paperwork completed.
• Responsible for evaluating the directed staff.
• Attend training seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures.
• Assist in other Housekeeping areas when necessary.
• Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Responsible for the coordination of the Housekeeping Team Members in the building. Responsibilities training Team Members; addressing and resolving problems.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experiencee
High School Diploma or G.E.D. minimum 2 years as a Housekeeping Supervisor experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. English communication skills must be outstanding. Computer skills are necessary for this position with knowledge of Housekeeping software.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Agua Caliente Casino • Resort • Spa - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -