Parsons Brinckerhoff’s Baltimore office is actively searching for a Supervising Water Resource Engineer with expertise in Ecosystem Restoration. The candidate will be responsible for marketing support, staff development, and project management. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. The candidate must have expertise in the following technical areas:
- Watershed assessment and analysis;
- Ecological assessment and restoration;
- Geomorphology, stream assessment and restoration design;
- H&H analyses, river engineering and modeling; and
- Stream, wetlands and water quality monitoring.
The ideal candidate must have a Maryland PE license (or ability to obtain within 6 months) and BS (MS preferred) in Civil/Water Resource/Environmental Engineering from an accredited engineering school plus 12 years minimum experience. Must have the ability to immediately work in the United States.
Experience and working knowledge of the following are required:
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an EOE, M/F/D/V
- Maryland/Delaware permitting requirements;
- Advanced Stream Restoration/Fluvial Geomorphology Training including but not limited to
- Rosgen Stream Training – Levels I-IV
- Sediment transport modeling
- H&H modeling and analysis using TR-55, TR-20, GISHydro, HY-8, HEC-RAS and ABSCOUR;
- FHWA Hydraulic Engineering Circular HEC-18; HEC-20 and HEC-23 methodologies; and
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL.
Balfour Beatty - 17 months ago
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...