B.S. / B.A. degree in Business, Operations Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
Leadership skills, comfort level with change and the ability to lead change.
Willingness to work rotating shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays.
Willingness to relocate to other Anheuser-Busch locations in the future.
- Supervise delivery hourly workforce and address retailer concerns.
- Perform daily routing of delivery trucks in accordance with Anheuser-Busch delivery strategies and principles.
- Implement and develop industry best practices of operation.
- Lead continuous process improvements and initiate change.
- Coach, communicate and develop workforce through new operating processes, systems and/or equipment.
- Develop, monitor and maintain Key Process Indicators to ensure process efficiency and financial gains.
- Enforce and promote safe working practices.
Anheuser-Busch - 22 months ago
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...