B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Operations Mangement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field required.
Knowledge of DOT compliance and regulations.
2 years driving “on the road” experience required
Strong communication, people, and customer service skills
Excellent leadership ability
Clean safety record
Highly motivated and able to work flexible hours
Able to set priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
CDL A required
- Responsible for all delivery related vehicles and equipment
- Oversee DOT rules and regulations
- Respond to customer needs, investigates and resolves issues
- Effectively work with other departments to enhance teamwork and coordinate special projects as assigned
- Inspection and maintenance of equipment and fleet
- Haul containers (2-3 days a week)
- Direct supervision, leadership, and training of delivery personnel
- Open facility and load trucks for delivery
- Cover routes when employees are sick/vacation
- Ensure efficient daily delivery routing
Anheuser-Busch - 24 months ago
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...