SW Dev (Wins Drivers/Touchscr)
TSIE (Tablet SW Integration and Engineering) group is looking for experienced SW development engineers with background in Windows driver software development. Good understanding of WDM and WDF driver framework is required. The engineers will participate in the development, integration, debugging, bring-up and tuning of driver software for new tablet hardware running Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System.
This role requires good analytical skills to investigate and troubleshoot device driver, OS and system issues. It will require working with multiple teams across the world.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- I2C or GPIO Windows driver development experience
- Debugging skills using Visual Studio and WinDBG.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a multi-site team.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills coupled with a strong drive to learn and teach others.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, self-directed and with passion for driver development.
- Candidate must possess a BS or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Windows Drivers development environment
- 1+ years of I2C or GPIO Windows driver development experience
- 6+ years C/C++ language experience.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience developing touchscreen controller drivers
- Experience with firmware development, software development and electronic circuit design
- Experience with Windows HID interfaces
- Knowledge and experience with debugging user- and kernel- mode problems using Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio, WinDbg, etc.)
- Familiarity with Windows OS fundamentals and tablet/smartphone hardware
USA-California, Santa Clara
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...