Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
Audatex is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Ann Arbor, Michigan to help expand and redefine our growing portfolio of software services.
Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of Audatex Systems. These systems are the foundation upon which Audatex products and customer solutions and applications are developed. This position primarily focuses on developing our new Java based web application, Repair Status, which allows body shops and insurance carriers to keep their customers informed on the status of their repair process. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about software development, has a proven record of writing innovative and elegant code and can take an active role in the design, development and maintenance of this product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform system analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise software and scalable solutions in a high transaction environment.
- Work collaboratively with Customers, Upper Management, Development Managers, Architecture, QA and other Software Developers in producing quality software products utilizing best practice methodology and technology.
- Collaborate with different development teams throughout the US and other international locations.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information systems is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development.
- A thorough understanding and experience with writing Java based web applications
- Experience writing and consuming web services
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform special assignments as requested by the Management team of Product Development.
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...