Software Developer I
For over two decades, Explore has been a trusted partner to insurance companies and government entities alike. As a premier provider of database insurance technologies and e-government applications, Explore has leading edge information solutions that make it a mainstay with Top-20 American insurance underwriters.
Explore currently has an opening for a Software Developer. This experienced position is responsible for creating, installing and maintaining newly created business systems while completing corresponding documentation.
· Create and modify programs including the design, coding/configuration, testing, installation, and support
· Conduct use systems development principles, theories and concept
· Provide solutions to problems relating to both customer and problem support
· Responsible periodically for 24 hour “On Call” support of production business systems
· Work closely with immediate supervisor, project team and other professionals in the department
· Bachelor’s degree with related coursework; or equivalent
· 1 - 2+ years related work experience
· Working knowledge of relational databases and ability to query data
· Basic knowledge of programming principles and techniques
· Possess excellent problems solving and organizational skills
· The ability to demonstrate core competency in written and verbal skills
· A sense of humor
Explore offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match.
Explore Information Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.