Join the leading provider of software and services for the automobile parts recycling industry! Hollander, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading recycling solutions used by thousands of insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers in the United States and Canada. Our market position, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
Hollander is currently seeking a seasoned Sr. Software Engineer for Plymouth, MN.
Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of new and existing systems and features while delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget. A strong background in developing both web based and client server solutions is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform system analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise software and scalable solutions in a high transaction environment that use either client server or web technologies.
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Development Managers, Architecture, QA and other Software Developers in producing quality software products utilizing best practice methodology and technology.
- Participate in design decisions, tool selection and process improvement for developing software.
- Collaborate with different development teams geographically distributed as needed.
EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum six (6) years experience in Microsoft technologies including VB 6.0, VB.Net,ASP.Net, and C#.Net.
- 3 years of professional experience in database design and development, preferably MS SQL.
- 3 years professional experience using service oriented architectures including REST services, web services and using enterprise service bus for developing n-tier applications.
- 3 plus years developing external facing web sites used in eCommerce.
- 3 plus years working with client-server solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of content management systems (Umbraco is a plus).
- Strong working knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Requires practical understanding of continuous integration (CI) process and best practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the company both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate the software development life cycle processes with cost perspective.
AudaExplore - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...