Day-to-day duties include interpreting, reading, and adjusting gauges and meters and assuring trucking tickets and paperwork is completed with accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Training will take place at the Hunter in Fowlerton, Tx - TBD
- Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids and fluid type
- Record data from truck tickets on daily log and maintain accuracy
- Conduct hourly walk around to check meters and gauges on equipment
- Make sure daily operations is in compliance with EPA and OSHA regulations
- Verify that all equipment is running properly and notify management if there are issues
- Maintain daily housekeeping at the worksite
- Provides customer service
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC
- Must be flexible on availability
SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
of the facility.
- Follows prescribed procedures with alterations, informing supervisor promptly; assuring that you stay on location at all times to maintain oversight
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED required or six to twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Able to read, write and use simple math
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn at all times:
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to walk, reach and move about the facility.
Supervisory Experience Required No
- Steel-toed safety shoes (Employee must provide)
- Safety Glasses (Provided by employer)
- Hard hats (Provided by employer)
- FRC (fire retardant clothing) attire (Provided by employer)