As the Cloud Systems Operations Manager your responsibility is to lead the production-side of a DevOps team. Your role is to ensure that our cloud products maintain the highest level of quality, security, availability and compliance amidst an environment of rapid change and growth while keeping expenses within budget.
nCircle's cloud security offerings continue to grow at a super rapid pace expanding into emerging markets without hesitation. You and your team will be responsible for the nCircle production cloud security offerings. We are looking for a person who embraces the DevOps mentality – Agile development, Systems Administrator, Security Analyst, Development and QA all part of a close-knit group. You will manage the production systems and production operations team.
The ideal candidate is someone who can deliver a mixed bag of technical chops and managerial experience with a pulse on information security in the area of running production cloud offerings. We need a trusted hands-on leader who will help take nCircle's security cloud offerings to the next stage by effectively managing the production infrastructure to meet company needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manage a small team of skilled system administrators responsible for the production infrastructure.
- Work closely with developers, quality teams, product management and marketing.
- Ensure products meet contractual obligations such as service level agreements.
- Deliver weekly reporting of key metrics to product stakeholders.
- Oversee capacity planning and performance management of key systems.
- Deliver long-range outlook for budget considerations to meet objectives.
- Recommend and oversee infrastructure architecture designs.
- Ensure security of the production infrastructure, systems and applications.
- Oversee daily compliance requirements and work with audit teams to ensure compliance.
- Provide incident response management as needed.
- Make use the Agile work flow – sprint planning, retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with managing vendor relationships.
Highly Desired Skills and Credentials:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- 3+ years managing production systems infrastructure either as a systems administrator or operations manager.
- 2+ years' experience with systems management automation tools like Puppet, Chef or cfengine.
- 3+ years' experience with VMware ESX.
- 2+ years' experience with Amazon Web Services.
- 1+ years' experience with Agile development.
- 1+ year managing a team responsible for production web applications.
- Must be a US citizen. Required for AWS GovCloud access.
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment with corporate offices in San Francisco as well as engineering/sales offices in Alpharetta, GA, Boston, MA, Toronto, Canada and sales offices worldwide. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of the Greater Bay Area’s ‘Best Places to Work’ by the San Francisco Business Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
- Information security compliance programs such as SOC2, PCI, SysTrust.
- CISSP is highly desired because nCircle is a PCI ASV.
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
nCircle - 19 months ago