We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while; *Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance; *Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Minimum 2-5 years Neuroscience/Pharmaceutical sales experience
- Experience selling schizophrenia products a plus
- Documented sales success; President’s Club, etc.
- Ability to accurately convey scientific information and highly effective communicator.
- Strong Leadership & Planning and Organizational skills as well as proven self motivator required
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience in Pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related life science Sales would be desired.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
Work Here Matters Everywhere.
With over 14,000 employees in 70 Countries, inVentiv Health offers best-in-class clinical development and...