The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Part-time, 4-8 pm every Friday, 4 hours per week.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED. Must possess, or be willing to learn, knowledge about the field of domestic violence. Experience in the field of domestic violence is desired.
The primary purpose of your job position is to monitor the safe exchange of children through the Safe Exchange Program.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with competitive wages and outstanding benefits.
- High school diploma or equivalent
City of Louisville, KY
- 2 years ago - save job