We are seeking an administrative professional to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment in our
Primary responsibilities include administrative tasks associated with the implementation, documentation, and oversight of our heatlh and safety initiatives. This will include but not be limited to communicating with employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and document safety activities and issues when needed in accordance to our safety policies and procedures.
Western Cary Building Products,
part of Masco Contractor Services (MCS), is a business unit of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. MCS is dedicated to providing outstanding service for builder customers by offering a wide range of installation capabilities, logistical know-how and unique services on a national level. Our sister companies include Delta Faucet Company and Behr Process Corporation.
MCS Employees enjoy these benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Substantial discount on all Masco Corporation products and services (including Behr paint, Delta faucets, KraftMaid Cabinets, etc.)
• A valid state driver’s license, Criminal Background check, Motor Vehicle Report check, Pre-employment Drug Screen, and e-Verify check (if applicable) are required.
Masco Administrative Services, Inc. - 30+ days ago