The Sage MAS Software Administrator with knowledge and experience with Financial Information Systems will be responsible for the management, administration and support of the companies information systems and have a strong knowledge of accounting software and procedures, and experience with report writing tools. The job scope also includes full management, support, and module implementation of Sage MAS 200 ERP Software.
DYE Precision is a sports technology driven company headquartered in San Diego (92131) with a wide range of products focused in the Paintball and Snow industries. Our company is known for pushing boundaries and for unyielding quality, with both product and partnerships, and has been aggressive in diversifying our product line and creative reach. http://www.dyeprecision.com
You will be an ideal candidate if you possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience with SAGE 200 ERP systems from a technical perspective is essential, including 2 years in data analysis, software support and/or data quality review.
- A strong knowledge of accounting systems and procedures - Sage MAS 200 ERP
- Strong Crystal Reports experience, or other reporting tools.
- Familiarity with various storage technologies such as SAN, NAS, RAID, etc.
- Energetic self-starter, highly organized, planning and follow-up capabilities across multiple projects with the ability to effectively work as part of a team, or independently on projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field and/or related experience equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university.
Apply now if this is a career match for you!
Indeed - 6 months ago
Born in 1994 with one product and an athlete's vision, DYE Precision, founded by Dave Dehaan, has grown and evolved over the past 20 years...