DTI is seeking a candidate for the position of Account Executive.
Qualified candidates will be dynamic, high integrity individuals who are adaptable and innovative, team players that enjoy the challenge of employing a consultative sales approach within a service-based environment. The sales cycle of the document outsourcing business is continuous in nature, requiring attentive, on-going client relationships.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience, and a minimum of 2 years business-to-business sales experience with a proven record of achievement. Candidates must have effective organizational, communication and presentation skills. Legal sales experience is preferred.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
• Develop new business
• Develop a network of contacts and resources in existing accounts
• Interact with and maintain client contact in existing contacts
• Consult with clients on a per project basis to prepare project instructions
• Pick up and deliver projects
• Interact with production department to ensure quality, on-time projects
• Take responsibility for problem analysis and resolution
• Follow company sales process
This is an outstanding opportunity for the career-minded individual looking for personal and professional growth. This position provides a base salary plus commissions
DTI - 7 months ago
DTI is committed to developing principle-centered leaders for the purpose of providing superior document outsourcing services. The...