Event Sales Representative – Orlando, FL
Large temporary flooring and fencing manufacturing company is currently seeking an experienced, well presented and qualified sales/customer service representative based out of our Orlando, FL office in our events division. If you are an eager and a driven sales representative looking for a great opportunity to enter at the ground floor of a fast growing office, this may be the position for you.
This inside sales representative position will work within the Orlando office and in conjunction with our numerous offices located around the states to grow existing customers, create new customers and exceed monthly sales quotas while increasing customer satisfaction.
Job Duties Include:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical explanations in a timely manner
- Manage the sales process to grow business
- Recommend appropriate products based on cost, availability and functionality to customers to gain sales commitment
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with company policy
- Work with CRM system to maintain accurate records of customers. Utilize in house accounting system to quote projects appropriately and follow up as needed.
- Increase sales by cross selling, up-selling and add-on selling
- Answer incoming sales and customer service calls.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Respond to email inquiries
Key Competencies Include:
- College Degree
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Strong math skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking skills
- Team mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Winner mentality
- Teachable and willing to learn and grow into the role
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for an opportunity to grow with an organization with unlimited potential, this may be the opportunity for you.
If interested in applying, please submit your current resume with a cover letter including salary requirements.