We are currently searching for a results driven sales professionals with a can do attitude that are ready to hit the ground running. This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual that has a passion for the med spa/aesthetic industry and a keen sense of business.
Clinic Managers are responsible for the overall daily operation and success of the clinic. Reporting to a Regional Manager, they take the lead role in daily operations, optimizing clinic performance, managing the clinic team, customer retention and client satisfaction, and delegating various duties, as appropriate.
The ideal candidate should be:
People focused, eager to serve others, quick to connect, rapport builder, meets new people easy, informal, comfortable socially, easy to approach, extroverted, optimistic, persuasive, enthusiastic & communicative.
- Supervise daily clinic operations, monitor staff training and performance, will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the clinic.
- Supervise clinic staff and ensure that exceptional customer service and coaching is being provided to clients.
- Ensure effective clinic opening and closing procedures are in place and are followed consistently.
- Ensuring customer retention by learning things about them, calling them by name, and making them feel welcome and valued when they visit the clinic
- Set, communicate and meet daily, weekly and monthly Clinic goals.
- Promote and educate clients on the Vitality Med Spa products.
- Plan and supervise the daily activities for all clinic staff, including appointment planning, breaks, telephone calls and canvassing, ensuring maximum productivity and achievement of goals as established.
- Ensure effective planning, execution and monitoring of telephone calls, lead follow up, appointment planning and program planning.
- Identify and share best practices and information regarding trends in client needs, concerns and successes with Regional Management.
- Assist Regional Manager and help coordinate seasonal/tactical events as required (e.g. open houses, social events, marketing activities, etc.)
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility
The ideal candidate for Clinic Manager will possess the following:
- Two or more years in sales or personal services
- One or more years in sales management preferred
- Proven leadership skills with a history of motivating a team to achieve sales goals
- Experience in a medical environment is a plus
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a professional team by example through integrity, honesty and self worth!
Indeed - 6 months ago