Restoration Hardware is looking for Sales & Lead Sales Associates . Please indicate in your cover letter if you are looking for FT or PT employment.
The perfect candidate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role both in the community and in our Outlet. They have an innate leadership talent and are committed to educating others. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace a start up mentality. They embody the style movement. They have a refined taste, a sense of style and discerning eye for luxury, and a passion for design.
- Live and breathe Our Core Values.
- Greets and welcomes clients with genuine enthusiasm.
- Connects and establishes a genuine rapport with all clients.
- Allows clients to experience the features and benefits of merchandise, and overcomes any obstacles for clients.
- Offers additional merchandise that support or relate to client needs. Informs all clients of sales promotions.
- Inform clients of additional services provided by Restoration Hardware – stores, catalog, and web.
- Consistently and accurately follows up on client issues in a timely manner.
- Openly communicates feedback to all members of the Outlet team.
- Processes register transactions accurately and efficiently. Assists clients with gift-wrapping and packaging for their purchases.
- Maintains visual merchandising integrity by regular cleaning. Replenishes merchandise on features and shelves.
- Speaks to clients about RH assortment passionately and is understands current design trends and how to interpret them.
- Processes all reservation paperwork correctly, and provides accurate information to clients.
Job Related Competencies:
- Live and breathe Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
- Ability to hit sales goals and all company expectations.
- Ability to visually execute our creative vision.
- Ask questions, seek clarity, and dare to come up with solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 1-2+ years experience in luxury retail or furniture.
- Design experience strongly preferred.
Commitment, Not Complacency
“We believe there are three types of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who let things happen to them. The successful ones make things happen.”
Who are you?
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Restoration Hardware - 22 months ago
Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor,...