Summary of Duties:
Certify Data Systems is looking for a Sales/Marketing Administrator to provide support to the Sales and Marketing team. You will be required to work effectively with multiple sales personnel and marketing team members under the direction of the Vice President and Director of Marketing.
- Prioritizes, meets deadlines, multitasks, makes decisions and changes course of action quickly
- Takes initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Handles confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Interacts and communicates with all levels of the organization with poise, tact and diplomacy
- Maintains and administers Salesforce.com for the team
- Maintains and documents internal processes, including but not limited to Purchase Orders, Invoices, Insertion Orders, and Expense Reports
- Assists with internal and external client meetings, including thorough documentation of meeting agendas and minutes
- Consistently focuses on quality
- Invests in self-development to expand professional knowledge
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with WebEx
- Proficiency with third party databases
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills
- Strong time management skills, superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive outlook and can-do attitude
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com , and reference job code: SMA052112 in the subject line.
Certify Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant must be authorized to work for any U.S. company.
Certify Data Systems, Inc. - 23 months ago
Founded in 2003, with a mission to accelerate business transactions, Certify Data Systems, Inc. develops and deploys enterprise class...