NIC Components Corp., an Arrow Electronics company is a designer, manufacturer and worldwide supplier of passive components. Our number one priority is customer support. From technical specifications and design to delivery information, from quoting large bill of materials to crossing our competitors'' parts, NIC provides industry leading response times and customer service that sets us apart from our competition.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Sales/Marketing Representative in our San Jose, CA location.
**Summary of Position: **
This position will be responsible will be responsible for selling the full breadth of products and services NIC Components offers. You will drive sales and provide service to customers. You will be responsible for working with Account Managers, TPMG, Product Managers, and Branch Management to achieve sales, margin and profit goals assigned.
- Recognize, qualify and pursue sales opportunities
- Understand and maximize NIC Components profitability
- Maintain and monitor value added programs (i.e.: bonds, consignments, customer specific programs, MRP’s, etc.)
- Manage order entry process and all associated systems/databases.
- Manage customer credit requirements.
- Execute call out programs and leads as assigned.
- Backlog Management and Gain/Loss Reports.
- Assist in developing and implementing account plans utilizing all appropriate resources
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the accounts.
**What is in it for you?**
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience with experience in electronics sales preferred
- The ability to build influential relationships
- Strong communication, negotiating and organization skills
- Customer service orientation
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to generate results
- PC Skills (MS Outlook, Excel and Word)
- College degree, preferred
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2012 sales of $20.4 billion. Our team includes 16,500 employees worldwide across more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
“Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired.
Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Arrow Electronics knows its target market. The company is a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products,...