Job Id 22624 - Posted 05/29/2013 - Sales - Americas - United States - New York - Hauppauge
The main purpose of this job is to manage the account overall relationship by providing service and support to customers. Working with others, the SMR ensures the customer is receiving service such as, selling products and services, quoting orders, following up on orders and problem solving. This position will strategically enhance margins and gain market share within the assigned customer base.
- Maintains contact and develops a working business relationship with key EMS customers.
- Expands RF & Power business by selling synergistic product lines.
- Maintains product sales forecasts, backlog reports, missed order reports, shortage reports, resolve customer issues.
- Coordinates global quarterly contracts, quotations, order entry, RMA processing, online customer portals, sample requests, assists product management/vendors with POS identification.
- Maintains information to keep s&d current, coordinates efforts w/ OEM team on DR wins/tracking, coordinates the transition of business between OEM and CM, or within CM’s.
- Develops/coordinates/tracks leads.
- Maintains customer consignment programs, coordinates PCN/EOL notifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree within Business or related field.
- 3 to 5 years previous sales experience
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics Company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Our relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, our worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of our customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others.
Arrow Electronics, Inc., a Fortune 200 company, is one of the world's largest electronics distributors, and one of Fortune Magazine's ‘Most Admired Companies'. Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow employees work on many technology advancements, around the globe, in many different markets. Arrow’s has created an environment that fosters growth and development, through collaboration with our co-workers, customers and suppliers. Our team at Arrow is working toward a common goal—success for Arrow and our partners.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please click on Contact Arrow Career, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Arrow - 21 months ago
Arrow Electronics knows its target market. The company is a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products,...