This business to business selling position is responsible for conducting, consulting, managing and administering all assigned sales activities within our current client base, and is responsible for cultivating new opportunities in the Chicago area. Entry-level/Mid-level sales solutions specialists are responsible for growing our extensive client base, conducting outside sales calls, and selling our award winning line of products, solutions and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
--Base salary, monthly paid commissions and bonuses, and full benefits package are included.
Please contact Kimberly Herold at 312-781-9313.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Des Plaines Office Equipment provides solutions to reduce your company’s costs and increase productivity. Whether you are looking for...