This business to business selling position is responsible for conducting, consulting, managing and administering all assigned sales activities, within our current client base and responsible for cultivating new opportunities. Entry-level/Mid-level sales solutions specialists are responsible for growing our extensive client base, conducting outside sales calls, and selling our award winning line of products, solutions and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
--Base salary, monthly paid commissions and bonuses, and full benefits package are included.
Please contact Mike Dominick at 847-879-6482.
Indeed - 12 months ago