If you are looking for an Outside Sales Position with an organization that pride ourselves in our commitment to our customers, and truly think of them as partners, then join our team here at Elavon! We are a leading global provider of merchant payment processing services to over 1 million merchants worldwide. Backed by the financial strength and stability of our parent company, U.S. Bank, we are setting new standards in connectivity, convenience, reliability, security and innovation.
Elavon is looking for a talented Outside Sales Representative whose flexibility and adaptability allows them to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. A tenacious self-starter who has a desire for hard work and the ability to fearlessly tackle obstacles is ideal. If you want to let your passion and drive for sales take you further than you could have ever imagined, come work for Elavon, a subsidiary of US Bank, one of the largest commercial banks in the United States. If you have the necessary skills and the desire to work your way up in our company, there are many opportunities for internal advancement along the way.
In this key role, a Merchant Services Representative/Outside Sales Rep is primarily responsible for selling merchant payment processing (including Visa, Amex, Discover, MasterCard, checks, gift cards etc) and the corresponding hardware and software. You will partner with banks to sell the products and services to customers through their marketing channels. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Presenting and selling products and solutions to merchant prospects
- Maintain and establish relationships with assigned bank partners
- Networking with outside referral sources and current customer base in addition to cold calling to get additional referrals, and working with bank partners to generate referral sources for sales opportunities
- Completing any required paperwork for new customers
It’s time you joined a company that will give you the tools to learn, grow and be the best salesperson you can be. We offer salary, commission and a complete benefits package that includes:
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Allotted expense reimbursement for travel costs
- Paid training with the chance to make sales and earn commission within the first week!
Keys to success as a Merchant Services Representative/Outside Sales Rep include strong sales, communication and customer service skills, creativity, persistence and the ability to handle anything that comes your way as well as the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 11 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S. B...