We are looking for a Sales & Account Manager that can amaze us!
PaperStreet has been designing websites since 2001. Our company has produced over 750 custom websites for lawyers, attorneys and business professionals. Our company is now 20 strong and we need your help to grow. You can check us out at http://www.paperstreet.com.
Working at PaperStreet has some sweet job perks.
While we work hard, we value your free time. We want to be able to enjoy life and provide for a rewarding career.
- We offer a 35-hour work week and initial two-weeks off per year. This is a full time position, but we really do value free time and want you out of the office each day on time.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including free medical benefits (after a 90 day probation period).
- We live in Sunny South Florida where you can be outside year-round. Have fun!
- We work in a cubicle-free work environment in our open office space; a fun, work-hard/play hard atmosphere (we throw around movie-quotes like it's nobody's business).
- Flexible schedule, work your 7 hours per day anytime between 8am and 7pm. There is no travel needed for this position, however, a qualified candidate must be in the Fort Lauderdale area and be able to commute to our office.
What We Need from You
- 2+ Years Experience at a Web Agency or IT Company.
- 3+ Years of Outside Sales Experience
- 4-Year University or College Degree.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, schedule and communicate clearly with clients.
If you are still with us, the job includes the following primary tasks:
- We get about 100 inquiries per month already from our current marketing efforts.
- Respond to multiple potential sales inquiries via the phone and email each day.
- Initiate sales calls/meetings with prospective clients both over the phone and in person.
- Plan, organize, implement & track success of sales programs.
- Create proposals, and draft responses to RFP's.
- Attend and present at local networking events.
- Handle both warm leads from our current marketing and cold leads from your efforts.
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new customers -- obtaining key project information from clients, and answering any client questions.
- Work directly with Creative & Web Teams to follow each project through to completion.
- Oversee customer account billing.
- Manage spreadsheets for general account and sales tracking purposes.
- Following-up with clients on a semi-annual basis.
How to Apply:
- Email Us with "Your name -- Sales & Account Manager" as the Subject line.
- A few custom paragraphs about yourself in the intro email and why we should choose you. Read up on our team and let us know why you would fit in with our culture.
- Attach your resume as a PDF.
We know you are excited to get started with us, but we are not taking any phone calls with regard to this position, and we ask that you do not drop by to say "Hi". Phone calls or dropping in will remove you from our potential candidate list. Thanks for understanding
Indeed - 14 months ago
PaperStreet knows what works for busy lawyers and law firms. Founded by a lawyer, for lawyers, we understand - and anticipate - your needs....