Now Hiring Sales & Catering Manager for our area restaurants!
We're looking for a Sales and Catering Manager who realizes the most important elements of a successful business includes building relationships with customers and our team. Our ideal candidates will have a track record of success in the hospitality industry.
If you are a results oriented Sales & Catering Manager with:
We want to hear from you!
- Minimum three years management experience in the Restaurant industry.
- Computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets) including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends.
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Outgoing, inspirational leadership style with solid results orientation.
- Strong professional values and work ethic.
For more info, please visit our websites at cafedeluxe.com and tortillacoast.com.
- Opportunity for ground floor growth & key leadership positions
- 2 weeks of Vacation DURING your first year
- Entrepreneurial environment with participation in decision making
- Extremely Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Achievable Bonuses
- 5-day work week
- Thorough training and ongoing development
The Catering Sales Director is responsible for building sales by developing relationships and increasing catering sales for all restaurants. They are also responsible for increasing business through marketing initiatives and overall sales development.
- As a Catering Sales Director you establish strategy and objectives with an annual Catering Sales Plan and weekly Sales Action Plans
- Develop and grow sales leads
- Improve catering sales and build loyalty by building relationships throughout the community and gathering lists of major contacts
- Explore all major events and activities throughout the market to identify sales opportunities
- Build catering sales through working the restaurants and initiating contact with potential catering customers
- Mentor Management Teams with activities in community and general store level catering and marketing
- Assist in the development of a catering training program for in-store catering
- Plan menus, orders, and deliveries with customers and use the opportunity to utilize suggestive selling techniques and reinforce our quality products and services
- Create and maintain customer database
- Utilize reports to track customers, sales, average sales per order, etc. and analyze sales trends to maximize sales results
- Keep management abreast of your progress through daily activity logs, phone calls, attending weekly conference calls and scheduling events in team calendar
- Maintain on-going contact with catering customers through thank you letters, follow-up calls, seeking feedback on catering orders and requesting referrals
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Must have the ability to interpret the business goals and apply sales techniques to expedite the achievement of those goals
- Must have the ability to utilize good business ethics to exemplify the goals and values of Clover Restaurant Group
- Must have solid business judgment and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers of all levels and skill sets
- Must be detail oriented, logical, analytical and methodological in approach to problem solving
- Must be self-starter with proven sales track record
- Must have computer skills including intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Internet
- Must have Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in sales or sales management; 3-5 years experience in sales, preferably in restaurant, or similar multi-unit, regional environment
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively.
- Must have reliable transportation to all DC area restaurant locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, sometimes up to 5 hours.
Clover Restaurant Group - 18 months ago