Title: Sales & Events Area Director Dallas – Fort Worth
Department: Event Management
Location: Dallas, TX
BidPal is the leading provider of technology that helps charities raise more money while adding fun and excitement to fundraising events. The company’s commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently run their events has fueled explosive growth in BidPal’s products and services. BidPal first revolutionized charitable fundraising by introducing wireless bidding to the silent auction process. Today, BidPal also provides charitable organizations an end-to-end solution
In 2011 charitable giving in the U.S. was estimated to be more than $298 billion. BidPal is well positioned to assist its not-for-profit partners to capitalize on the opportunity to maximize their fundraising capability.
You bring the drive to succeed and professional consulting experience to maintain BidPal’s position in the marketplace as the leader in auction automation. We deliver the products, support and career growth you desire
The Dallas Area Director is responsible for building and growing the BidPal business in their assigned territory. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Building their sales pipeline;
- Devising strategies and plans to achieve revenue targets;
- Creating repeat and referral business;
- Managing all territory activities;
- Managing the flawless execution of BidPal events within assigned territory;
- Working within the guidelines established by the Regional Vice President and other BidPal management
The essential job functions for the person in this role include:
- Identify and contract new and repeat business fueling maximum utilization and quota.
- Maintain and extend the positive reputation of the BidPal company brand in the area, by immersion and integration into the non-profit community. The successful candidate is expected to become “the” professional in the area when it comes to knowledge and insight as to technology and charitable fundraising.
- Management of BidBox hardware contents in conjunction with Operations Department and local technical vendor. (A “BidBox” consists of all the equipment associated with running a BidPal event. It currently includes handheld devices, access points, server, laptop computers, printers, etc.)
- Area staff management – hiring, coaching, and optimizing the performance of needed part time employees/contractors in the territory.
- Execute BidPal events in assigned territory including on-site execution and post-event review.
- Provide corporate office with event feedback helping to bring innovation and efficiency to BidPal.
Education Requirements: BS/BA required, MBA desired
Apply for this position
- 5 – 10 years’ work experience in Sales, General Management, and Events required
- Experience in direct selling or marketing a product and/or service
- Ability to manage employees and external event volunteers
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written, interpersonal, and public speaking
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel.
BidPal Network - 2 years ago
BidPal is the leading provider of technology that helps charities raise more money while adding fun and excitement to fundraising events....