Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is looking for an Insurance Sales Representative in Vanderburgh County (Evansville, IN) to sell and service our wide array of insurance products, and to do it ethically and professionally. We are a multiline insurance company marketing both Life and Property and Casualty products. Successful candidates are those seeking a challenge and who want to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
As a new Sales Representative you'll receive:
* Spanish Bilingual skills will be considered a plus.
- A base salary plus commission
- An existing book of clients
- Company-provided office and administrative support staff
- Comprehensive training and advanced sales support
- Access to a group benefits program that includes health, life, and disability insurance.
***********Click the below link to register for a special Career Opportunity Webinar on Tuesday, February 4th @ 11:00 a.m. EST ***************
Previous experience in the insurance and financial services industry is not required. After all, we understand that sometimes the best agents come from the most unlikely places. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance does pay signing bonuses for licensed agents or representatives.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance - 11 months ago