Bozzuto Management Company is seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused marketing and sales professional to represent the Bozzuto brand and generate revenues for the properties through sales and renewal activity. The Sales and Service Associate is responsible for direct interfacing with prospective and existing residents to procure leases, develop community awareness for the bozzuto brand and asset through marketing initiatives that will contribute to new leases and existing lease renewals. This position will provide quality customer care and attention to existing residents directly contributing to property’s targeted financial and retention goals.
The Sales and Service Associate is primarily responsible for generating new leases and achieving monthly sales quotas as set by property manager. Strong marketing skills that will allow one to yield good results through building knowledge of brand, and being able to leverage the Bozzuto product and people as a differentiation in the marketplace through value proposition. Driven to deliver and cultivate positive and consistent customer experience with all prospective customers in-person and through social media (Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.).
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate an awareness of personal strengths, areas for improvement and act independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
Ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong competencies and relationship skills as follows:
• Generate new leases and achieve monthly sales quotas through daily management of leads, conducting lead follow-up with good conversion ratio to onsite appointments, property tours and routine outreach events.
• Understand current sub-market.
• Retain residents through remarkable customer service, and interacting with all constituents (residents, staff, clients, vendors) in a professional and courteous manner, remain calm and friendly when resolving customer issues or interacting with upset customers, and vigorously resolve or communicate resident concerns and issues.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• College Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of business to consumer sales experience in a Property Management, Retail or Hospitality environment
• 1-3 years of phone sales experience
• 1-3 years of customer service experience.
• Industry experience highly desired
• Flexibility - Position requires working on weekends regularly (2 or 3 weekends per month). with 2 days off during the week.
Bozzuto's mission is to create the best possible living environment for our customers and to do so in a way that creates community and respects the world in which we live. From the very beginning, our success has been built around our four core values:
1. Concern - for the communities we touch.
2. Creativity - in everything we do.
3. Passion - in our approach to business.
4. Perfection - as a goal worth pursuing.
Supporting these values is a set of beliefs or practices that guide us in how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA/M/F/D/V