As the Sales / Marketing Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the business development team as we continue to grow as a digital marketing agency.
Your position day to day:
- Perform initial marketing and information intake for new clients
- Facilitate the sales cycle through client communications, estimations and proposal development
- Coordinate meetings and assist with client presentations
- Fulfill follow-up communications and support throughout the sales cycle
- Support the sales team and active business development opportunities
- Serve as a liaison between clients and our team
- Reach out to our current client base to discuss new initiatives
You will love this job if you:
- Enjoy working with a diverse range of clients and building relationships
- Are a motivated, organized individual who thrives in a detail-oriented team environment
- Successfully guide and educate clients on effective marketing strategies
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Can bring intelligent creativity to fulfill client needs
- Value learning and staying current on marketing strategy, design and technology
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes paid holidays, vacation/sick time and Simple IRA matching contributions.
- Experience in a marketing, creative or sales support environment
- Marketing/advertising/communications/business management/sales background preferred
- Undergraduate degree
WebSolutions ties the success of our company to the success of our client's Web experience. We strongly believe in establishing a...