Argo Group through its operating subsidiaries offers high-quality commercial Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance products and services tailored to the needs of businesses and public entities. At Argo Group, we leverage the success, discipline and expertise of our people and an understanding of our customer’s needs to provide a diverse portfolio of products and services. This approach helps those we insure drive down their ultimate cost through prevention and aggressive claims handling. Simply stated, our products and services help keep businesses in business.
Sonoma Risk Insurance Agency is a member of the Argo Group. Sonoma Risk is the leading provider of innovative and affordable litigation insurance to individuals, businesses and corporations.
Sonoma Risk has an exciting and challenging full time opportunity for the position of Sales / Office Assistant in our Los Angeles office. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer, though supports the entire office.
· Support the sales and executive team to facilitate sales and office operations
· Maintain CRM database to maximize the efficiency of the sales process
· Assist in lead, data entry and data management process
· Provide administrative support (correspondence, presentation preparation, report generation, calendar coordination, office records, meeting planning and preparation) with prioritization and a sense of urgency as required
· Provide office support (open & distribute mail, prepare outgoing mail and overnight packages, order office supplies, filing, scanning, shredding, etc.)
· Answer phones and provide customer service
· Organize, review and process sales application packets
· Establish, maintain and update client records
· Assist with the implementation of sales and marketing programs
· Assist at executive meetings
· Support office manager and fill in when required
· Manage relationships and coordinate work with contractors and suppliers
· Perform other specialized projects and duties as required.
· Complete all tasks on a timely basis
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant sales / office assistant experience required
· Must be detail oriented and able to quickly evaluate accuracy of information
· Proficient PC skills developed through extensive use of Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and CRM systems)
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage prioritize and effectively meet deadlines while working on multiple assignments simultaneously
· Experience with telephone and other office systems (phone, copy, fax, scan)
· Must possess strong and positive customer service approach and have the ability to effectively interact with all levels in the corporation and maintain impeccable customer relations
· High level of flexibility in fast paced environment
· Self-starter and highly motivated individual who demonstrates ability to exercise sound judgment
· Polished and professional demeanor, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work extended hours on an as-needed basis for project or business requirements
The successful candidate will share in these core values; we desire to excel, we are committed to our clients and to each other, we have the courage to do the right thing and we apply original thinking.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to a candidate within reasonable commuting distance. If you want to be part of an organization that is built on integrity, trust and respect, where teamwork and individual excellence are valued, please submit your resume to our Human Resources Department.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristic.
Argo Group - 24 months ago
Headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda, Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is a leading global underwriter of speciality insurance and...