Sales Professional / Staffing Account Manager
Join our sales force to capture new business, analyze needs, develop solutions, and build relationships that lead clients to buy from you again and again! With over 40 years of staffing excellence, we are consistently chosen as the staffing partner of choice for the area's top businesses to fill key positions.
As the economy continues to rebound, job growth forecasters such as Careerbuilder predict record growth in the staffing industry. This could be your foot in the door to an exciting career with multiple career paths.
Sales / Account Manager perks:
* Business to business sales
* Competitive base pay with monthly bonus incentives
* Exposure to recruiting and employee management
* Comprehensive benefits including full insurance package, vacation, 401k and tuition reimbursement
* Central Lincoln location
Desired Sales Professional / Account manager attributes:
Professional communication, both written and verbal, is essential in this highly visible role. You will have daily goals to reach local businesses to partner in fulfilling their staff needs within our specialty niche of administrative, management, legal and sales professionals. The right candidate will be a risk taker who possesses a strong desire to succeed, two years of professional experience in any industry, outstanding communication skills, and an for aptitude sales.
You should be energized by the prospect of daily cold calling to develop your account management pipeline. You should feel you have a knack for establishing rapport via phone and to a lesser extent email. You will conduct meetings off site with clients, negotiate contracts, coordinate placement, track and respond to market trends which directly impact the lives of others.
* Bachelor's degree and sales experience or business development preferred but an equivalent combination of education and related work experience will be considered
* MS Office product proficiency required for documentation in CRM system
* Entrepreneur mind set combined with the right personality to work in team environment is a key to success
* Demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace and adapt to rapidly changing priorities based on client needs is essential
Position : Sales Professional
Physical Abilities : Up to 10lbs
To be considered for this opportunity, click "APPLY ONLINE'" to register and upload your resume.
For questions regarding this position or Celebrity Staff, call 402-464-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE / E-Verify / AAE