(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Sales - Blood Management Area Sales Manager
The Blood Management (SpHb) Area Sales Manager is responsible for selling Masimo’s suite of non-invasive hemoglobin (SpHb) monitoring solutions to hospitals and health systems within an assigned area. Masimo’s non-invasive hemoglobin solutions is a new product. This role will be in key in developing new territories and new markets for this remarkable and innovative product. This position requires knowledge in evolving best practices and the ability to collaborate effectively with Masimo sales and clinical support colleagues to achieve sales objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Experience, Skills, and Education Requirements :
- Develop key customer relationships (operating room (OR), intensive care units (ICU), surgical and hospital systems) and KOL’s
- Develop & execute specific account sales strategies
- Develop, execute and achieve quarterly territory business plans including the efficient identification and qualification of new Masimo customers as well as increasing SpHb penetration in existing customers
- Establish clinical and administrative support through technical presentations, review of scientific literature, executive meetings, and product demonstrations and evaluations
- Lead an effective transition from expectations established during the sales process to successful installation and deployment with the clinical support personnel
- Depending on territory, 25% to 50% travel may be required
- Proven success in selling high tech medical devices that require a change in clinical processes
- Operating room sales experience
- C-Suite hospital and medical systems level sales experience
- Strong selling skills with a proven track record of success hitting sales goals in a high growth organization
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, team members and cross functional partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Effective presentation skills with ability to articulate complex and key concepts to multiple types of decision makers
- Highly organized and self-motivated with both a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Strong undergraduate and/or graduate academic credentials preferred
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated customer advocate and team player
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 4 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...